• Breaking News

    Friday, July 30, 2021

    Age of Mythology Saw AoM Zeus being used in a cafe in Ancient city Olympus. They think it's an authentic image.

    Age of Mythology Saw AoM Zeus being used in a cafe in Ancient city Olympus. They think it's an authentic image.


    Saw AoM Zeus being used in a cafe in Ancient city Olympus. They think it's an authentic image.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    Age of Mythology 20th anniversary drawings project

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    Age of Mythology 20th anniversary drawings project

    After 2 weeks it's my birthday however I gotta reveal something personal. I know this is really early but I wanna make an announcement. Since in 2022 it's this game's 20th anniversary, I would post here many drawings (which I have been working on for a while) about my AOM project ideas which is a gift to the community about one of my personally favourite best video games of all time. Due to multiple reasons that should be obvious, I won't post any drawings here today or anytime soon. However, I have made a teaser by using public domain images from the Internet with Mesopotamia here as an example. Well, I hope that I manage to complete all the drawings before October 30th in the next year.

    Archaic Age buildings and major deities.

    Classical Age buildings and minor deities.

    Heroic Age buildings and minor deities plus tower/wall/gate.

    Mythical Age buildings and minor deities plus Titan unit.

    Economic and hero units.

    Soldier units, doesn't include heroes.

    Vehicles of land or water plus the civilization symbol.

    Myth units, doesn't include the unique Titan.

    submitted by /u/DeviantDiscord1
    [link] [comments]

    Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition Music Main Menu Theme Soundtrack 2 Hours

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    Playing as Gaia versus Zeus in AOM:EE! Ranked Supremacy 1v1

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    Anyone buy the Steam Deck to play AOM on the go?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    With the track pad and clever button assignment I think its doable. Most likely could play it on Ultra as well.

    submitted by /u/Ok_Risk_6280
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment