• Breaking News

    Friday, July 2, 2021

    Age of Mythology how do you even?

    Age of Mythology how do you even?


    how do you even?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    Okay so ive been getting into 1vs2 hard AI... I can easily win on any land map... BUT if its a chinese civ I am screwed... I played on tundra Giant map and got matched against 2 chinese AI and i was like"k that gonna be rough... I held off... went mythical before them... the thing that really screwed me is that they both could use inferno multiple times and I couldnt find settlments while i was constantly defending myself... I got 3 town centers but is it because the map is so big I basicly couldnt rush one of AI early?

    submitted by /u/Appius246
    [link] [comments]

    Zodiac vs Simtom - $100 Meta Plays Monthly Tournament #1 - Round 1

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment