• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 7, 2021

    Age of Mythology Guy from Argentina prefers AOM even with his PC

    Age of Mythology Guy from Argentina prefers AOM even with his PC


    Guy from Argentina prefers AOM even with his PC

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    Can you revert to original graphics in extended edition?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    Nu Wa Hard AI lategame is so hard to beat.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    No matter what I did, she seemingly train her units at an absurd rate. As Poseidon, I literally had 3 of each unit training centers training near their base and I couldn't siege herbase at all. I couldn't reach her stupid gardens because of how fast she produced her units. I was at the Black Sea map, and her stupid gardens were at the back surrounded by 3 castles. She spammed her Fire Lances and Cataphracts and I was losing resources so fast.

    The only way I ever beat them was when I decided the kid gloves were off and just built a Titan to destroy everything.

    Any tips on how the hell I beat a Nu Wa easier?

    submitted by /u/Extreme-Tactician
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian vs 50 Fire Giant ������

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment