• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 21, 2021

    Age of Mythology Age of Mythology: Life in Sea Cinematic

    Age of Mythology Age of Mythology: Life in Sea Cinematic


    Age of Mythology: Life in Sea Cinematic

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    AoM keeps closing on it's own

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    so I recent redownloaded my physical copy of AoM onto my windows 10, HP laptop, and when I'm playing the game it'll sometimes close the game and bring me back to my desktop screen, and then reopen the game a few seconds later. It'll do that a few times thoughout my game and it'll eventually close the game completely and not save any of my progress. Anyone else had this issue or have any tips on fixing it?

    submitted by /u/ya_boi_flubby
    [link] [comments]

    A Nice AoM Deathmatch Game as Kronos vs Isis!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 12:46 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment