• Breaking News

    Friday, April 16, 2021

    Age of Mythology Things did not go according to plan.

    Age of Mythology Things did not go according to plan.


    Things did not go according to plan.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 243

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    Age of mythology in a nutshell

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    Norse VS Greek Mythical Units

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    EE and Tale of the dragon

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    I've read a little about Tale of the dragon, and read some rage filled reviews, saw some patch notes and noticed all cultures have received new units to streamline it much like aoe2 is with on and off techs (which I REALLY despise). Saw poseidon civ got some kind of healing priest and atlanteans got a siege weapon (despite having that trident warrior which as far I remember, was very strong against buildings). My question is, if I buy EE will it have those news units, which I don't want, or only if I buy TOED? Can I play online without the Tale?

    submitted by /u/igornist
    [link] [comments]

    Son of Osiris trigger

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    Hello sub I was playing editor today, and I don't know If I am doing something wrong, but some SOO triggers are not working ? I try modifying range and LOS but they won't activate

    submitted by /u/AllMight1403
    [link] [comments]

    Hoplite vs Every Infantry Unit | Age of Mythology

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:39 AM PDT

    Trojan Wall map?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    Does anyone remember the Trojan Wall map where you had unlimited resources? There were a few others too, Colliseum and Bridge? I think it was called. Bridge was my favourite, so much chaos

    submitted by /u/schwuar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment