• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 8, 2021

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 235

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 235


    Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 235

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    Yesterday in one of my games... dude forgot to micro

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 03:55 AM PDT

    (attempt two) Discord server link, this one doesn't expire. All are welcome, noobs, gods, game creators, map editors, everyone has a place in this one-for-all discord server for Age of Mythology nerds.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    Discord Server about Norse Mythology

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I have been searching for a server about Norse Mythology, but I didn't find any.
    So, I made one myself!
    We also play some mythology games like Valhalla, but also Sea of Thieves and Outriders.

    Will be so glad if you could join and we can talk there

    https://discord.gg/Wq2Ftd8ZCJ

    submitted by /u/fnukyy101
    [link] [comments]

    AOM keeps crashing on my computer. Can someone help?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Thanks for taking the time to help. I have been playing this game since 2003 and it is one of my favorites. I mostly play single player against Hard CPU. I just got a new computer and installed it per the stickied post and the game loads and plays great! However, after about 10-15 minutes into a game the game freezes, makes a weird sound and then immediately exits. Has anybody experienced this before, and if so how did you deal with it? I have extended edition on steam, and I suppose I could go that route, but I love the CD version as it seems so much crisper and it ran so much smoother on my last computer.

    Anyway, thanks again for any help in solving this!

    submitted by /u/namkrav
    [link] [comments]

    Fall of the Trident with expansion dataset

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how to play the original campaigns i.e. 'Learn to Play', 'Fall of the Trident' and 'The Golden Gift' with the expansion i.e. The Titans and Tale of the Dragon dataset? All of them seem to default to the vanilla AoM dataset, probably because they were designed around it. I'd like to force them to use the updated data if possible.

    The Titans campaign i.e. 'The New Atlantis' if played in the Extended Edition uses the latest dataset instead of defaulting to some legacy The Titans dataset. You can create Onagers as Atlanteans, Khopesh Swordsmen as Egyptians and Bogsveigirs as Norse. I used Bogsveigirs to take down the Norse Titan in my last playthrough, which was fun.

    submitted by /u/devang_nivatkar
    [link] [comments]

    When you forget your Micro

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment