• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 9, 2021

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 207

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 207


    Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 207

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 04:18 PM PST

    Overheating issues

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:28 AM PST

    Can't play this game without melting my laptop. My laptop isn't suitable for gaming at all but i was able to play bioshock infinite on medium settings without any trouble so i figured this game shouldn't be a problem. Is there anything i can do about it? I don't even have to actually play game, just starting the game already raises my cpu temperature up to 100°C.

    Edit: I found out that for some reason the game lets my cpu always run at 100%. I managed to lock the cpu usage now it just constantly runs at 60% which is not optimal but an improvement i guess. And i don't know how to do the same with the gpu, i don't really know much about PC's and stuff.

    Another Edit: Actually it works just fine now. I locked the cpu usage now at 50%. Damn i'm a genius.

    submitted by /u/Ganda1fderBlaue
    [link] [comments]

    We are making an unoficial discord server to play AoM extended edition and have fun together. It's really fun, check it out if you want :)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:12 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment