• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 28, 2021

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 225

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 225


    Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 225

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    A slideshow of the random stuff I worked on last year

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    "Boit has the effect on many players"

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    *First post* - Question about AOM Online (Steam)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 11:10 PM PDT

    Yo guys. The question will be in [brackets], so if you don't wanna read my preface, you can just skip to that.

    I'm sure that most of you grew up knowing of/played AOM in some capacity- I definitely did. I am also certain that you all knew about the online servers back then too. I remember back then when my famy finally got internet in the house, I was super stoked about AOM online. Seeing that there was custom game modes people made in those servers was absolutely awesome and so fun AND catered to all types of players. That type of content was perfect for me, as I played the game very casually and had smol brain when it came to speedy high APM gameplay lmao. When I found out that this game was available on steam years later (about 2017-18), I was excited to play those dope ass game modes again, but I got really sad when I found that none of that was there.

    [So my question is where is all those custom game modes I knew and loved from back in the OG online servers? Where's the Rare Ulfsarks? The iHero? The SIMS game mode, even lmfao Perhaps it would've been difficult to transfer those files onto the steam version? Or maybe its not allowed for some reason since its through steam? I'm genuinely curious- i think its possible, since the editor mode is still available. Oh, and I also know NOTHING about AOM community and just found out about this r/ so please don't kill me lol

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Oo_Krabs_oO
    [link] [comments]

    How much has changed since 2005?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    I used to play this game a bit like 15 years ago. It was mostly Isis FH attacks, Thor booming to a semi fast flaming rag, or Alantian lameness (Oranos fast titan with turma, or KRUSH). Has much changed on EE, beyond the obvious additional civ?

    submitted by /u/DonJimbo
    [link] [comments]

    lmao hardest I laughed all week is when boit is like

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    they should do christianity as a civilization in aom 2 and have the father, son, and holy spirit as the god trio.

    I mean just imagine the rest of the units and gp, jesus running around slaying everyone.

    Actually you could do like Jesus, Satan, and Mary as the main god trio.

    submitted by /u/duckpiggy50
    [link] [comments]

    poor guy dude

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment