• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 30, 2021

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 227

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 227


    Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 227

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Definitive Edition destroys Voobly Community

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Thor build order without dwarven gold mine?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    Hi. I'm tired of playing vs athena rush as odin and loki. Even if I wall hub my towers and wall everything, he is going to kill me at my second gold mine.

    Even if I manage a fh without depleting my starting gold and making army, I won't be full pop for the 2nd gold mine push and will usually be gold starved.

    Therefore, I wanna try Thor and save my dwarven gm. I wanna wall everything, maybe even go forsetti and make trolls to deff, then be able to go heroic comfortably while still having gold income. Maybe even sneaking a tc somewhere but that might be too cheeky.

    Anyway, hit me up with a good BO. Bonus if you can give me water (especially medit) BO cause I never play Thor. Yes, I realize I should cast gm on medit.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/LordAntares
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment