• Breaking News

    Friday, March 12, 2021

    Age of Mythology Legends of Middle-Earth mod, New Random Map: Umbar Tropics

    Age of Mythology Legends of Middle-Earth mod, New Random Map: Umbar Tropics


    Legends of Middle-Earth mod, New Random Map: Umbar Tropics

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 03:02 PM PST

    frost is literally better than lightning storm

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:27 AM PST

    Change my mind.

    Lightning storm is easily the hardest mythic gp to use right. You can also save half your army by just running, the damage is too slow.

    Frost freezes the army in place and is instant. Also the damage you can deal to frozen units is definitely significant.

    submitted by /u/duckpiggy50
    [link] [comments]

    How do I instantly put Villagers to train as soon as I enter the match?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:05 PM PST

    I watched a bit of Bolt.TV and he seemed like a pretty good player, and one thing I noticed in particular is that he somehow puts 4 villagers to train plus auto queing them without even clicking once on the town center, how the hell does he do that? Like, he sets his already current villagers on building a granery or storehouse and by the time he switches over to his scout to send him somewhere, a villager already is trained from the Town Center and goes somewhere else. Can someone explain? I dont know too many hotkeys

    submitted by /u/Nedrogen
    [link] [comments]

    Playing ONLY WITH GOD POWERS in Age Of Mythology!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 10:57 AM PST

    Age of Mythology:Extended Edition gameplay as Shennong!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:29 AM PST

    ID's for research upgrades and buildings

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 02:01 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    Currently playing around with setting up custom hotkeys. It's awesome what you can do by editing your user.con file!

    I'm wanting to try and map upgrades and such but according to the source below, I'll need the techID (the upgrade like Copper Mail) and researchingUnitID (an armory for example). I know each unit, building, god power etc. has their own ID (I found a list of the GP ID's so I'm able to map hotkeys for them).

    https://www.aoebbs.net/AOMCode/aom/scripting/ui/console/Console.html#researchByID-int-int-int-

    Does anybody with experience in this have the ID's or can point me in the direction of how to find them out myself?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/MammothSouth
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment