• Breaking News

    Friday, February 19, 2021

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 190

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 190


    Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 190

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 10:40 AM PST

    Kids, when they complete their chores :D

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 10:02 AM PST

    dont mind if i do

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 05:42 PM PST

    does anyone remember the name of that eastern european pop/rap song that sampled age of mythology?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 03:44 AM PST

    it was this track they sampled, i remember it having a few million views on YT and none of the eastern european guys knowing what it was sampled from.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4TgXOrWD18

    submitted by /u/hgojsdalmcrkhaw
    [link] [comments]

    Game isn't working

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 05:11 PM PST

    Hello. I've been wanting to play Age of Mythology recently, so I decided to boot up on Steam. I was able to go up to the launcher just fine, and I was able to start the game, but right after I press play and it starts booting up, it crashes without warning for some reason. Why is it like this? Is the game broken? What should I do? I know others like me seem to be having the same issue and I am wondering why this is happening.

    submitted by /u/HyperionReddit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment