• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 17, 2021

    Age of Mythology What is up with the community

    Age of Mythology What is up with the community


    What is up with the community

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 03:49 PM PST

    The steam community has been far from ideal. I'm by far not the best at RTS games and most of what kept me playing to get all but one of the achievements was nostalgia. That said I go on to play 50 random matches against people who obviously put way more time into learning the game ( I never really played past easy/normal ai because I use it to have a bit of fun after work or family gatherings) and all I have gotten was being told to stop playing the game and ruining it for them.

    Did I miss something? How am I ruining the game for others? Its not like their score goes down by beating me or anything. I'm on the verge of just resigning at the start of each match just to get the achievement for 50 quick match wins and uninstalling as I have yet to come across a player who isn't completely nuts about every match must be a challenge.

    Any tips from the community?

    submitted by /u/DnDattheTable
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone mod the main campaign to change major gods?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 07:07 PM PST

    Has anyone tried casually modding the game to just play the whole campaign as a particular major god for Player 1 in each mission? If so could you share any roadblocks or gotchas you ran into? Files, triggers, or attributes you need to modify to make the major gods work outside their civilizations bit of the campaign. Any input would be appreciated.

    For example.... I'm trying to change the main campaign to always play as Ra, but keep running into minor issues when I playtest the scenarios. I was just editing "Consequences" and for some reason the game no longer recognizes when Player 1 advances to classical which completes the first objective. It works for the other Greek gods, but none of the Norse or Egyptian. And I can't find the associated trigger that's not working.

    I'm venting a little bit. But there are similar minor issues when I switch civilizations in a campaign scenario.

    submitted by /u/chrisjhawk
    [link] [comments]

    HADES vs ODÍN en DIFICULTAD DIFÍCIL - AoM partida acelerada

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 03:46 PM PST

    Free countries fighting the Corona Virus

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:18 AM PST

    *sleeping music*

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 01:10 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment