• Breaking News

    Monday, January 25, 2021

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 166

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 166


    Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 166

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:14 PM PST

    Tell me the story of how you got your name again?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:32 PM PST

    All civs in the Early vs Late game summed up

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:12 AM PST

    I am making a paper on Age of Mythology ¿Would you like to help me?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:12 PM PST

    Hello everyone! I'm an argentinian (so I'm sorry if my english is weird) studying Literature in UBA and I've been working on this paper for ages. It's about the survival of the classical myth in literature, and since my teacher is a really cool person who is genuinely interested in exploring new ways of approaching literature, she has been really supportive on me doing this paper about the theme of the survival of the classical myth in Age of Mythology because, as you have experienced, this game really excels at keeping the nature of the myth faithful, specially the experience of the myth, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

    I've been quite shy to show ppl my work but not anymore, I'm hearing my call. And I'm seeing so many wonderful things here, memes, stories, discussions, that I thought it might be fun and insightful to share this with you guys.
    Thing is, as much as I would like to call myself a gamer, I'm really ignorant of a lot of aspects of the story behind it , the developer scene, the competitive scene in RTS (in particular of this series) and so on and so on. And maybe you could share your knowledge with me!

    Anyway, if you would like to share your experience with the game (did you learned about mythology with it? It made you want to look up more about mythology? which culture is your favorite? Did you happened to read classical myths after you played the game? Did you played a lot of multiplayer?)

    Or if you have information behind the interest in the theme of mythology in games, the making of AOM (I've seen a lot of content, the video of the making of course, the cut content, etc.). I'm particulary interested in the chosing of the theme (mythology in general but the Titanomachy in particular-although I think is an EXCELENT theme to mix with the Altantis myth and overall a solid choice, I'm wondering about the whys), why they chose Ajax as the companion for Arkantos, and Why do you think Gargarensis sings the Lepanto Poem?? (Maybe is just because the theme of war).

    As you can see, I have a lot of topics I find interesting and I'm kind of lost as where to start to look, so any resources or just your experience and time would be really appreciated.

    When I finish translating it (it's in spanish and still not finished lol) if someone would like to read it i'd be happy to send it, but it's kinda an academic paper so only if you really want to put up with reading an amateur translation of an academic paper lol

    submitted by /u/porticusoctaviae
    [link] [comments]

    Water Myth unit comparison | All civs

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:21 AM PST

    What’s a quote in AOM that stays in your head rent free?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:41 AM PST

    I'll go first: "Again the God's bless us"

    submitted by /u/Ashyatom
    [link] [comments]

    Privacy is no longer applicable on Internet......

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:54 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment