• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 21, 2021

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 162

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 162


    Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 162

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:20 AM PST

    Age of Mythology (and other old-ish games) Streaming!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 04:37 PM PST

    Hey folks!

    I'm just starting out streaming on Twitch, almost entirely just for fun, and I figured this subreddit might like what I'm playing. Right now it's a LOT of AoM; I'm even going through the original campaign on Wednesday nights at 8pm eastern time, but my vibe-day streams are often AoM as well, mostly kicking around weirder Random Maps.

    I've been playing the game since 2004 and like to have a relaxing time with it; no tournaments or anything like that for me. If you like chill streams, AoM + other RTS's and early-2000's games, or just a nice boi, come on by! Stream schedule is on my page: https://www.twitch.tv/thepythagorian

    (If this isn't allowed or anything let me know; I never post)

    submitted by /u/ThirteenOwls
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody ever used the Carcinos?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:01 AM PST

    I just remembered that Hera not only grants you Medusae, but also a naval myth unit called the Carcinos, a giant crab that deals damage upon death like a Scarab.

    Thing is, I've never seen this thing used or even mentioned anywhere. So I'm curious if anyone has ever used this rare beast?

    submitted by /u/AvastMB
    [link] [comments]

    When someone sneezes in crowded place during corona times.......

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:05 PM PST

    Is there a way on EE to set a hotkey to toggle military-easy drag?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:53 AM PST

    To explain what I mean, I want to be able to hold or hit, say alt for example, to make my click and drag to be opposite the default. By default I do not have easy-military drag on, so hitting this key would either toggle it on or make it on while holding the key.

    I know there is a config file/line to add to one to do this on voobly, is there EE equivalent?

    submitted by /u/noobtablet9
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment