• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 5, 2020

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 92

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 92


    Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 92

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:33 PM PST

    Playing vs Zeus as Ra with a bad gold mine

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:39 AM PST

    What is your favorite God to use and why (btw f@$% Chinese Gods lol)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:57 PM PST

    Mine is isis, the Egyptians work so well in late game for me, that if I can manage to secure my gold and make it to town hall 3 then I am almost guaranteed to win the game. Isis also is so protective I love how building monuments prevents god powers, and I love that archer towers upgrade for me. Egyptians are so fun too just love the lore and the architecture too. And getting Phoenixs are aweeeeeesooooome

    submitted by /u/Davion-Shower-Handel
    [link] [comments]

    Age Of Mythology: killing noobs

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:14 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment