• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 61

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 61


    Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 61

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    How in the WORLD do you stop Norse rushes WITHOUT playing Norse yourself?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Haven't played this game for years. I like to use Hades Zeus or the Egyptian gods and 90% of the times I'm at classical age by 4:00. But then I have no resource so I have to spam villagers to get more resources, and by the time I have enough to build an archery range or a barracks or something, there comes 15 Hersirs and some myth units. I haven't even upgraded my towers yet and It's pretty much GG. And if I try to boost the economy before advancing, it results in the same thing, and by the time I finally advance and try to build a barracks or something, they come killing all my villagers and everything. Any advice on what to do?

    submitted by /u/classicmusclecar
    [link] [comments]

    Recently built a PC, is the EE AOM multiplayer on steam active?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Also, I have been trying to remember a map i always used to play on when I was younger. You would all start with 1 villager in the top left of the map and then all rush to the best spots, which would have tonnes of resources and some would be in caves. What game mode and map was this? Do these types of games still exist?

    submitted by /u/UpTheMightyReds
    [link] [comments]

    Jackal's Stronghold! Age Of Mythology

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    Trainers and Cheat mods? Age of Mythology Extended Edition 2.8

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    NINJACONNOR affects the AI. I don't want the AI to have infinite resource and fast build. I tried several keyboard spammers to reach 100k easy, first one is a stupid paid program the rest are as useless as google is finding useful ones. I tried then to find mods that modify the cheat codes, nothing, then i search for mods that add resources, nothing. I ended up with a mod that add cheat codes to the quick chat to be forced to click 100k times.

    submitted by /u/CommanderRainbowDuck
    [link] [comments]

    Custom melee maps?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    not sure if melee is a term used in this community so if not, what i mean is: are there any good custom maps out there that are designed to play the game normally? id love to play

    submitted by /u/DazedBees
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment