• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 22, 2020

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 78

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 78


    Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 78

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    So true...

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Oranos is an OP god. Here is why.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    It doesnt matter much for classical age or heroic much, but Mythic Age, if you pick Hekate you unlock an upgrade in your temple that heals all myth units. That may seem normally pretty cool, until you realize Titans are included, making it a whole new level of cool. Even though it is a healing rate of 1-2hp per second, thats much better than 0. Not to mention sky passages where you can bring a huge army of Infantry, Archers, Cavalry, Destroyers, Fanatics, and Siege weapons to literally anywhere else on the map you have another one. Also the best for the quickest Age progressions. Thanks for coming to my TEDtalk.

    submitted by /u/FiftyFiftyVet
    [link] [comments]

    When people ask what to do vs Oranos as Greek.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    How to download AOM with DLCs for Macbook

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to download AOM with both "The Titans" and "Tale of the Dragon" DLCs for a Mac operating system.

    Thank you in advance! :)

    submitted by /u/holeindafloor
    [link] [comments]

    Which Version to Play: Age of Titans, or Extended Edition?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Hello, I can say I am familiar with the Age of Empires games for more than a decade, but that is not the case for Age of Mythology. I knew the game existed, and tried playing it several times (eventually got it on Steam). I don't know why, but I just never enjoyed AoM as much as I enjoyed AoE3. I just couldn't feel the same familiarity feeling I have playing AoE3 (maybe because of my passion for history). Anyway, I want to give it a try now, which version should I play? Is the EE as bad as the community like to say?

    submitted by /u/attilathehun35
    [link] [comments]

    The Well Of Urd! Age of Mythology

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment