• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 20, 2020

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 75

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 75


    Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 75

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    Isis vs Ra

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Hello. I'm not really asking about how this matchup goes but rather, which one is better. I go back and forth between them a lot but I'd like to here from players that are more competitive than me what their biggest differences, their strengths and weaknesses, whether some matchups or maps are better/worse, etc. For a long time I had heard that Isis was the best god in the game but I've been hearing a lot of Ra hype recently too.

    submitted by /u/PrinceOfAsphodel
    [link] [comments]

    Age Of Mythology: Game Match on Zelda map

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    I'm getting back into the game after 6 years , any youtubers who can show me the ropes to the new gods and gameplay?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Or a civ and God guide

    submitted by /u/the_real_vats
    [link] [comments]

    Campaign Cutscene Recreation

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Something I've always thought would be cool for an AOM remaster/definitive edition would be to recreate the campaign cutscenes. Halo 2 Anniversary did this. You can see the superb difference between the original and the remaster on Youtube. The audio would remain the same, so they wouldn't have to get actors to revoice anything, but the cutscenes would be cinematics rather than ingame.

    I know some people will say that the ingame cutscenes are part of AOM's charm, and I agree, but I feel like it would be a great way for AOM DE to distinguish itself from the original. Although I doubt this will actually happen. Halo 2 can get this treatment because Microsoft is probably more willing to poor in an insane amount of money into its biggest Franchise than they are into a spin-off game with a mostly cult-following, but I can dream I guess lol

    submitted by /u/DudeDurk
    [link] [comments]

    What are some of the most interesting matches recorded?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    See title, links are appreciated.

    submitted by /u/crawlas
    [link] [comments]

    What are some must play scenario's?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    As a returning player I'm currently hooked on playing fan made scenario's and on a quest to find more! What do you reckon are some must plays?

    Scenario's I've been enjoying (links to Steam Workshop included):

    As a side note - I prefer scenario's where they allow you to build

    Til orrustuslag!

    submitted by /u/Cheassy_
    [link] [comments]

    Welcoming Commitee And Union! Age Of Mythology

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Age Of Mythology: Daily Frustration

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment