• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 15, 2020

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 71

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 71


    Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 71

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    Struggling online

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Basically get rushed in every match. Joined a "noobs 2v2" match tonight and my opposition player rushed to mythic and spammed me with champion chariot archers, I had barely made it to heroic. What am I doing wrong? Impossible to build up an army so quickly when you are building villagers. My first 5 minutes is fine, seems to be after that is the problem

    submitted by /u/UpTheMightyReds
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment