• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 2, 2020

    Age of Mythology The Zen Garden

    Age of Mythology The Zen Garden


    The Zen Garden

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    Legends of Middle-Earth Scenario Designers Needed!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    Sine the port of LOME to the workshop in late June, there's been a complete absence of single player content, including scenarios and campaigns. The original LOTR campaigns available with LOME were removed to be repaired for EE, and have not yet returned.

    If you have a knack for scenario designing in aom, and are interested in what a completely new game LOME is as a mod, then you might just want to join the mod team and help me create the new campaigns for LOME! LOME's scenarios are unlike anything else that AOM has seen before, with how freely assets for the scenarios are created. The upcoming "New Shadow" campaign for LOME uses very high poly cinematic models which utilize a crew of high quality actors. Cinematics are brought to life by unique, and lip synched animations, while dialogue heavy maps keep players engaged. For an example about what to expect from these scenarios, watch the example video!

    If you do feel interested, go ahead and join the LOME discord in order to reach out to me!

    https://youtu.be/yUYXtJ5UDZs

    https://discord.gg/cAMk5QT

    submitted by /u/Edu_Cherryman
    [link] [comments]

    Do you want to coop turtle against AI to monumental victory?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I dont play AOM all that much but when I did, it was usually coop a friend against multiple enemies on Acropolis, Jotunheim or Islands where we built walls at the entrances with mobile defensive units and turtle our way through victory. If anyone is interested in playing a game like this, let me know.

    submitted by /u/arcaneiceman
    [link] [comments]

    My anus was visited by an AI

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    I remember, back in the AOM TT days, playing successfuly 1v2 and sometime 1v3 against titan AI. After month of playing online on AOM Tales of the dragon, I wondered 'Hey, why not broke some IA's ass'. What an innocent child I was... What I didn't know was that I was not facing a well designed AI, but a goddam unscrupulous bloody cheater. As I was naively elaborating a 4m50 classical, that scrappy wizard was doing some voodoo tricks insidiously hiding in the fog of war. By 2m50, he had already gone classical with an economic power Rothschild would have sold his soul for. No need to say that he rolled on me on a way that my hemorrhoids are not my greatest problem anymore. As my pride and hope are gone, I only got one question left : What the hell AOM TG ?

    submitted by /u/MaskedMaxx
    [link] [comments]

    turquoise is me, thats why i did not cencor, blue guy was a teammate and red the enemy. He insulted me the whole match pretty much, even tho he was 1600 and in a noob round. I dont know whats going on in your heads but please, its a game, dont be salty af...

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment