• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line in Fall of the Trident part 2

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line in Fall of the Trident part 2


    Making a meme out of every line in Fall of the Trident part 2

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Absolute Brilliant!!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    (Request) advice for casual lan game

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    I don't know if this is where to post it but I didn't see a good thread to piggy back, anyways me and my friends have gotten into this and one of my friends is very good. The rest of us are probably average to below average but we play team games of like 3v4 or more or less depending on how many people we have. I've looked online for like cheese and strategy's for team games but most of the stuff I've seen caters mostly towards solo play, I guess what I'm wondering is what would be strong in our meta games like generally have a lot of people that only play Gaia and the guy that's the best only plays Zeus, no one builds any myth units so maybe there could be something there.

    submitted by /u/BigDickErik
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment