• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 27, 2020

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 22

    Age of Mythology Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 22


    Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 22

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Just a meme I made of my town's buildings from google maps

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    What’s up with the multiple channels for online games now?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Lobbies seem buggier too.

    submitted by /u/cballer1010
    [link] [comments]

    How to Play as TWO gods in AOM Editor?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    So how can I play as two gods while both of them are enemies to each other? I want to control both of them so in a sense I want to be able to attack with Faction no.1 at Faction no.2 and move both of their units at my will.

    Is this possible?

    I am basically trying to test how units fare against each other 1vs1 with certain upgrades, for example if both gods are Greek I want to test Hoplite no upgrades vs Myrmidon no upgrades and so on and so forth.

    If anyone knows any other way please answer me, thaks in advance

    submitted by /u/LazarosVas
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment