• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 16, 2020

    Age of Mythology Just doing a bit of recon

    Age of Mythology Just doing a bit of recon


    Just doing a bit of recon

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Making a meme out of every line from Fall of the Trident part 12

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Why the hate on Chinese?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    I'm a fairly casual player, usually just play online with my brothers and we played this game when we were just little kids but all got the extended edition and dlc on steam recently. I see a lot of hate of Chinese though? I don't think they're super OP or anything, was there a contentious development for them or something I'm not aware of?

    submitted by /u/-sneak
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment