• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    Age of Mythology What features would you like to be added if they ever decided to go wit AOM2?

    Age of Mythology What features would you like to be added if they ever decided to go wit AOM2?


    What features would you like to be added if they ever decided to go wit AOM2?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    I wish there was a way players could held prisoners or ransom like villagers, heroes or troops and if there is a way where opposition players could play in peace and trade for a specific time or until a certain requirement is filled.

    submitted by /u/W-209FC
    [link] [comments]

    Fixing a game that won't stop crashing

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    I'm playing the vanilla game installed on a mac. I have a match with 12 different factions, and every time I load it, I can play from between 27-40 seconds before it crashes. Has anyone else had this problem and are there any solutions?

    submitted by /u/ForksOnAPlate13
    [link] [comments]

    How to count Zeus or Greece Helipolis?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    I am mainly playing Gaia, but whenever i have to face Zeus i get nuked. The Helipolis are like immortal and the Soldiers seem always stronger than mine...

    How do you counter the Greece Siege Weapons? or Siege Weapons in General?

    submitted by /u/LordNowis1171
    [link] [comments]

    AI eventually gives up?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    So I recently bought EE hoping the AI would be a bit more stable than the original and it has improved in many ways but the biggest issue for me has stuck around - some AI stops doing anything after a while - their villagers keep going but their armies just stay in their base and a win is easy.

    This is happening more than it ever did in the original game for my allies. So many games they will advance to mythic and then after while they just hide. I try sending them resources (like a lot) and sometimes it'll get them to punch out another couple groups but a lot of the time it's doing nothing. It's especially bad on islands but I know the reason is due to them running out of wood. Othertimes I can see no reason why they'd stop.

    I have AOMod which I hoped would make things more challenging but I still have the same problem with it too :( I read that it works like that on moderate AI but hard also ends up doing the same.

    submitted by /u/CustardCatfish
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment