• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 17, 2020

    Age of Mythology Extended version on disk?

    Age of Mythology Extended version on disk?


    Extended version on disk?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    So, my dad recently gave me the disk to the og aom and also came with titan expansion. I was wondering how I can get the extended version or if it's even possible. I want to play it with the new graphics because tbh I cant handle old graphics. So can someone walk me through how to get the extended version of aom if possible?

    submitted by /u/AidenClark621
    [link] [comments]

    Norse in AoT

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    I've been trying out AoM: EE. I played back in Vanilla (15 years ago!). So it's been awhile.

    Are the Norse just bad? I remember them being stronger in Vanilla AoM. Maybe they were better when games stayed on Tier 2 for longer with low econ? I guess they are supposed to be the Zerg analog (cheap, fast-building units). It feels like the RC unit should be faster if it is going to be weak so you could do Zergling runbys. Either that or they need a unit like a baneling to kill hoplites.

    Maybe I'm just not good with them. I'm having more success with Egypt. I can just play like SC2 Protoss and try to fast tech to tier 3 units.

    submitted by /u/DonJimbo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment