• Breaking News

    Monday, March 16, 2020

    Age of Mythology Me playing Revelations on Titan for the first time (Please give me advice. Failed three times now)

    Age of Mythology Me playing Revelations on Titan for the first time (Please give me advice. Failed three times now)


    Me playing Revelations on Titan for the first time (Please give me advice. Failed three times now)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    Grand Finals - 200$ February 2020 DM Tournament - FengChu vs Nakamura

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Question about editor

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    I'm building a custom map and I noticed that I can't train troops out of the barracks in the archaic age. Is there a way (probably with triggers? Settechstatus age 2 isn't working) to be able to train troops in the archaic age? Or just start in the classical age without a towncenter?

    submitted by /u/wildrose4everrr
    [link] [comments]

    Losers' Finals - 200$ February 2020 DM Tournament - FengChu vs Fox

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    Challenge for rank 1 mor vs Nakamura winner get's rank 1 Dm

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Mods Crashing Game on Startup

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    I am trying to install the Star Wars Mod but it does something to my resolution and crashed the game before any splash screen. I remember needing to alter some files to get it to even work on Windows 10, so is that still possible? If so, would anyone be able to help me/walk me through it? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/chazz1515
    [link] [comments]

    Finals of the BGO - Start time 14GMT

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    Finals are going to be hosted at www.twitch.tv/iamboit at 14 GMT today!

    Come hang out and enjoy the games, it's gonna be a good one!

    submitted by /u/iamboit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment