• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 12, 2020

    Age of Mythology I beat a Titan AI for the first time!

    Age of Mythology I beat a Titan AI for the first time!


    I beat a Titan AI for the first time!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    I played on deep jungle and turtled up as shennong and slowly pushed the Loki AI into their base walling up more and more territory until I was able to start raiding their econ and built towers all around their wood collecting villagers. Kinda a cheesy way to beat an AI but after spending 10+ hours practicing vs this AI anything is great to me!

    submitted by /u/AziDoge
    [link] [comments]

    Boit video starter pack

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    Frame rate skipping

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    Hi all, just got back into the game after a 15 year absence! I had installed and tried it a few months ago and the game ran quite smoothly but today the game lag, skips, does not keep up a smooth frame rate either in online or campaign mode. Wondering what could cause this, im playing of a hp omen 15 1050ti 16GB RAM i7.

    submitted by /u/bonzam8ey
    [link] [comments]

    Pls Be My Friend

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 12:42 AM PDT

    Hi! I've been playing AoM casually since I was young and recently just started playing it a lot more. I don't have any friends who play this game, and I'd really love to meet some people who also love this game and play with them, but I'm worried I'm not good enough and don't want to waste anyone's time.

    I used to think I was pretty decent at this game and then I tried joining an online game once and got absolutely crushed within like 5 minutes so I got scared and haven't tried joining a game since then LOL...

    I was wondering if there are any other beginner/moderate level players (or even advanced level players who don't mind playing with less experienced people) who are also looking for people to play with!

    I have recently found myself with a lot more spare time on my hands since my college is shutting down a bunch of shit to try and fight corona :/

    submitted by /u/sudo_install_dreams
    [link] [comments]

    Can lots of triggers cause lag on big maps?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Also do waves cause a lot of lag?

    submitted by /u/roscomatic
    [link] [comments]

    Scenario Editor Player 1 AI Glitch

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Hey all.

    Recently I made a map on the scenario editor and it's working pretty well so far. It's based on Europe, so I've civilisations in relatively accurate locations. The only problem is that AI for Player 1 doesn't work at all. They just explore and train villagers, but they do not fight (aside from the town centre defending itself) and they do not gather any resources.

    Here is an example: https://imgur.com/a/UIXUCly

    I have tried the following:

    - Different AIs

    - Changing Player 1 to Player 7

    - Changing the God

    - Changing the Civilisation (so Player 1 is Norse)

    - Moving Player 1 to a bigger, more resource-rich area

    - Different difficulties

    I even played as Player 1 with AI enabled and the AI only occasionally produced some units, but didn't do anything else aside from explore with the Kataskopos. Any other methods to get another civilisation to work?

    (Before when I had only 5 civilisations in total, another single AI I added would glitch. It's only when I added up to 9 that they all start to play except for the Player 1 AI.)

    submitted by /u/Comrade_Faust
    [link] [comments]

    Lagging games

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, everytime I play a game it is lagging.. I know my laptop isn't the best in the world but it should run this game excellent. Even checked the drivers and all and if my laptop can run the game. And it shows that it can. So i dont know what is causing the lag. In beginning of a match it runs okay but later on it is lagging and I get like 15 fps. Does anyone know a solution. I turned everything off in the options section and even play in windowed mode. Please help

    submitted by /u/Spetterpoep18
    [link] [comments]

    Is Voobly Safe?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    should i be downloading titans from voobly source is it safe?

    submitted by /u/MrRazma
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment