• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 14, 2020

    Age of Mythology How Do the Bronze Boats Keep Afloat? :-)

    Age of Mythology How Do the Bronze Boats Keep Afloat? :-)


    How Do the Bronze Boats Keep Afloat? :-)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Just bought Age of Empire (Definitive Edition), and kinda regreted it instanty. Should have gone for Age of Mythology...

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    EDIT : Luckily, I found out after writing this that I could get a refund, so AoM here I come ! Still, I wanna share the story, so...

    Oh and since I'm here... I'm considering buying the Tale of the Dragon DLC but seing the negative reviews, I'm hesitating... still, it's not the campaign that interests me, but the soloplayer vs. AI experience, so if the Chinese civilization is an interesting addition to that part of the game at least, maybe it's worth considering...

    *****

    Most of it's already in the title... Feel free to skip this entirely, there's no real point to the post, just wanted to share.

    I used to play a lot of Age of back in my teenage years (mostly Mythology, one of my biggest games back in the days) and I wanted to rekindle with that.

    So, I hesitated between buying it (lost the physical copy I used to have years ago) or the brand new Definitive Edition of Empire the Second... and I bought that one, thinking, "well, it's the new one, probably extremely rich and the best one to play right now."

    But after a game, I regreted it... it's really the Mythology one, its mechanics and settings I wanted to find back... well, I'll probably have fun with Empires, but I feel a bit stupid for not taking a bit more time to consider my choice.

    That's all for me, thanks for coming to my little sigh at myself. :)

    submitted by /u/Triskan
    [link] [comments]

    Live! Five Game $60 Showmatch, ChronoJJ vs BoIt! Starting now!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Your two favorite* casters duking it out to determine who truly is the better player! Australian domination? USA reigns supreme? Northern Hemisphere vs Southern? Western vs Eastern? WHO SHALL PREVAIL???

    *depending on who your favorite casters are

    Streamed live on twitch and ChronoJJ's youtube:

    https://www.twitch.tv/chronojj

    https://www.twitch.tv/iamboit
    http://www.multitwitch.tv/ChronoJJ/IamBoit

    ChronoJJ Youtube:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf61w9jUgg41oHBfI_XzaLQ

    BoIt Youtube:

    https://www.youtube.com/user/HailBoItTV

    submitted by /u/ChronoJJ
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment