• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 29, 2020

    Age of Mythology Egyptian Re-Skin Mod

    Age of Mythology Egyptian Re-Skin Mod


    Egyptian Re-Skin Mod

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    Any recommendations for vanilla mods for Tale of the Dragon

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    Looking for mods I was using nottuds mod for the titans but I started playing the latest expansion I'm trying to play vanilla but still have some enhancements

    submitted by /u/8183313899843
    [link] [comments]

    What do you do as Poseidon on low hunt maps?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Played alfheim vs Oranos yesterday and he crushed me because he got to full pop with turmas and I had a very weak army because I struggled with production. Obviously, switching to full pop toxotes vs turmas isn't the best choice.

    This made me consider switching to zeus because zeus doesn't give a shit how much hunt there is on the map as he can just spam centaurs with his resources slowly rising up, something I can't see poseidon doing. Ofc poseidon can spam cents but it's way less effective for him.

    What should I do?

    submitted by /u/LordAntares
    [link] [comments]

    How do you input downloaded maps into your Mac Download?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    I have been playing on my mac download and I found some maps online. Is there a way to put these into the game?

    submitted by /u/SmoochieW27
    [link] [comments]

    hi all, does anyone have a version of AoM that is compatible with the current Mac OS? I'm running 10.15. any recommendations would be super helpful.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment