• Breaking News

    Friday, March 27, 2020

    Age of Mythology Ares Worshippers Be Like

    Age of Mythology Ares Worshippers Be Like


    Ares Worshippers Be Like

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Had a 3v3 with bots, it ended up a perpetual stalemate

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    How do I end the game haha? I'm a newbie playing vs hard bots. It was Greece vs Egypt, it was on a snowy map with a narrow chokepoint in the middle of the map separating the two teams. I had a wall built there as defense. Every time me and the boys try to push towards the Egyptian base we got routed, and every time the Egyptians try to take the choke point they got knocked back. So essentially with the choke point walls me and the boys kind of won the game but it's just impossible to end. My team summoned 3 titans already, the enemy summoned 1, but all of them die (except mine, I closed the game). Every time I try to charge the Egyptians had like a thousand camel chariot army which rekt us every time we tried an offensive. I had more resources than I can spend but really it's just impossible, like it was the Trojan War. If I didn't set up the choke point defense we would've been losers. How do I end a game like this?

    submitted by /u/PROUD_BANDWAGONER
    [link] [comments]

    streaming Nakamura vs Yoshi aka chesso feel free to join to watch some high level dm games ( tourny games)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    I was playing the final mission and then a bunch of birds just come and 1 hit the Titan Gate making it impossible to win after an hour of getting here.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    I created a custom map but i can not play on it

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    i wanted to have my on map so i went to the editor built my own map saved it, but when i go to lan and select senario and my map, even though the game starts i can not play, and the number of players able to join is fixed (9) i tried to change it through scenario-> player data but nothing can be changed. And also the races seem fixed for some reason.

    Edit: These customs maps are for PvP right?

    submitted by /u/Katwre
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment