• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 21, 2020

    Age of Mythology AoM online for Mac

    Age of Mythology AoM online for Mac


    AoM online for Mac

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    I downloaded the game, but is there a way for mac users to play online? Getting tired of the LAN battles

    submitted by /u/SmoochieW27
    [link] [comments]

    Extended Edition Camera Zooming

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    So I've been lurking here for quite some time and just decided to buy the Extended edition on Steam so I could try out the Chinese DLC since I haven't played this game since Titans came out and am stuck in the home.

    The only mouse I have is an Apple Magic Mouse (I have a workaround solution to use it on my windows laptop with close to near full function for video editing stuff). Using the Magic Mouse, apparently my fingers aren't great enough to not keep the game from zooming in and out constantly. I've checked the settings (I'm on 2.7.4511863) and the "unlock camera" button has a bug that doesn't work properly. It either lets you zoom in and out a lot, or a little bit... both of which are annoying when I'm not trying to!

    Does anyone have a file, or a way to permanently lock the camera and stop it from zooming? I'd rather not have to buy another mouse (I can't play games using the laptop touchpad). My Apple mouse works fine on the other games I play so I was just wondering if anyone else here has encountered this problem and if anyone has any possible fixes.

    Thanks for convincing me to buy the game! I did the first level of the original campaign and it already brought back nostalgia lol

    submitted by /u/FailedPhdCandidate
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone knows how to play against the computer in Lightning Mode without the computer attempting to build and win the game with a wonder? It builds wonder everytime and trying to raze it instead of focusing on the game is super annoying.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. Do you know a way to tweak some game files in Windows since we don't have a very important option in game such as "Wonder Win Enable/Disable" so that computer opponent cannot build wonders to win the game every match in Lightning Mode? I know it doesn't when you play the Conquest mode but it is super slow and not enjoyable for me at all. PLEASE I BEG I'm fed up with that win by wonder everytime! Cheers for reading!

    submitted by /u/AsusStrixUser
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment