• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    Age of Mythology My priests decided to go for a swim

    Age of Mythology My priests decided to go for a swim


    My priests decided to go for a swim

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:29 AM PST

    So I have few Ideas for the new factions. But I could use some hints.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:50 PM PST

    I was thinking Romans. Like their Hero units would be gladiators and they would gain favor through sacrifices. Like taking a pig, goat and sheep to the temple for a favor. And with that they would get a building that would spawn the livestock to sacrifice or harvers. Dowside? Cant fatten up and limited number can spawn. (Just a concept so far btw).

    But when it comes to military. I was thinking they could have the best military units in the game but again balance. And as for the Myth units I ahve no clue same deal for gods. Like Vulcan could work with his fire breathing giant but thats all so far and the campaing I have no clue. Like should they be based of conquering Europe and the Fall of the Roman Empire? Like a fight againt the Scots in Albeon?

    I was thinking also Slavs and Celts. Maybe you guys can come up with something to help me with these three.

    submitted by /u/John190_the_maniac
    [link] [comments]

    Suspension of disbelief

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:26 PM PST

    Okay, first thing I love this game. It was my first "Age of" game and first RST. It was beautiful, and it still is a beautiful game.

    But there's one thing that I think the devs did wrong. Obviously I was always okay with the mythical units, but I can't accept ancient greeks and medieval vikings existing in the same time period and even discovering one another because they lived half the world away from each other... anyone else feel the same?

    And the new expansion only made it worse. The Egyptians and greeks are fine, thats why the first half of the campaign is gold to me.

    The should have added the Romans, Assyrians, Babylon, Carthage... theres so many civs.

    submitted by /u/escrevisaicorrendo
    [link] [comments]

    Chinese nerf mod?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:52 AM PST

    Is there a mod that would nerf the chinese pantheon? I mean those Vermillion birds..

    submitted by /u/Ewlogg
    [link] [comments]

    Lost the titans expansion CD, is there a way to get it online?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:38 AM PST

    Is there an ISO for the the titans expansion? I still have the cdkey in the case, but I've lost the cd that installs the expansion, and since this is the original version I have, rather than the extended edition, I don't know if I can claim it online anywhere.

    submitted by /u/OfficialEpicPixel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment