• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 29, 2020

    Age of Mythology In the Editor for Mission 16: Good Advice - a Hyspaspist stands where Kastor should, and Circe in place of Athena. Why did they do this?

    Age of Mythology In the Editor for Mission 16: Good Advice - a Hyspaspist stands where Kastor should, and Circe in place of Athena. Why did they do this?


    In the Editor for Mission 16: Good Advice - a Hyspaspist stands where Kastor should, and Circe in place of Athena. Why did they do this?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:32 PM PST

    Casting some Deathmatch top 15 challenges - Legend vs Volt and Shelty vs Chessophilus!

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:45 AM PST

    Bill Gregg Open 1x1 Tourney - Kimo vs Matreiuss Live

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:18 AM PST

    Just throwing a quick link to the live stream of Kimo vs Matreiuss, streamed by Blackadder:

    https://www.twitch.tv/blackaddersplays

    Two of the Final 4 players are battling in the Double Elimination Stage! Loser's Bracket, Semifinal.

    https://challonge.com/6gy51ndj

    Double Elimination Bracket

    submitted by /u/ChronoJJ
    [link] [comments]

    Need help finding a way to play on Macbook

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:41 PM PST

    I've tried the link I'm going to post below, that seems to be what the old responses to this question consisted of, however, when I download it, it tells me it cannot play a "read only dmf file". When confronted with this, people have been saying drag it to the desktop, but mine was already on the desktop? I'm not a computer science wizard but I do love this game so maybe I just need someone to explain it to me like I am 5 but either way if anybody knows how I can spend my weekend reliving my childhood please comment below. Thank you

    submitted by /u/yinklestaabs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment