• Breaking News

    Monday, February 17, 2020

    Age of Mythology First to go down in a 3 player free-for-all, but I had fun while the others killed each other

    Age of Mythology First to go down in a 3 player free-for-all, but I had fun while the others killed each other


    First to go down in a 3 player free-for-all, but I had fun while the others killed each other

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 07:25 PM PST

    What's an up-to-date BO for Athena rush (and Ares rush)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 05:19 PM PST

    I cannot find a single guide on Ares rush online and there is only 1 guide for Zeus Athena rush but it's very old so I don't know if it's still useful. Can anybody pls help me out? I want to try both.

    submitted by /u/nickyjkim
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment