• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    Age of Mythology Oranos = Ouranus, just sayin

    Age of Mythology Oranos = Ouranus, just sayin


    Oranos = Ouranus, just sayin

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:34 AM PST

    Returning Player

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:52 AM PST

    I have played and loved this game for years. I played loads of LAN games with my family and vs. AI. I could beat a hard almost all the time, but now I'm struggling to. I just picked the Extended Edition DLC up, and I really enjoy it. I never got too deep into complex gameplay and strategy as I mostly did light fun stuff. I am fairly good at AOE3, but the two games are fairly different so I can't carry over all I do in that game. Are there any good videos I can look to or YouTubers that make good content for AOM? Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/famoushobbit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment