• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 8, 2019

    Age of Mythology Age of Mythology - A Showcase of Unused Units and Animations

    Age of Mythology Age of Mythology - A Showcase of Unused Units and Animations


    Age of Mythology - A Showcase of Unused Units and Animations

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 11:10 AM PST

    Most of these are well known in the AOM community. But I don't think anyone re-created these units with the missing animations. [I might be wrong] I got a bit creative with the Fire Giant. (I didn't do anything new with the Aom EE units: Golem, Griffon, Apep, Trollkarien, or the Bondi, I just wanted to showcase them) Next, I will include the remaining run animations and Cinematic animations.

    Enjoy

    https://reddit.com/link/e7xvvm/video/yqnb7y27gg341/player

    submitted by /u/ModdingAom
    [link] [comments]

    Bogsveigir are pretty good

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 12:51 PM PST

    I started to play around this unit and I have to say, they are pretty good compared to TA. My endgame army is made of fully upgraded thor ulfsarks and bogsveigirs, with a few battle boars mixed in. Depending on the enemy I can always mix in some huskarls against archers spam. But other than that I don't think there are any good counters against this army, maybe only Zeus with his special unit.

    submitted by /u/el_clapo
    [link] [comments]

    My mod to allow players to train all the most powerful units and ones you otherwise cannot play in the campaign outside of editor mode, their stats have been increased drastically, so big OP warning, I plan to update a new version with normal stats in the future

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 10:21 PM PST

    [VOD] JM vs GrandMonster - 30$ Deathmatch Tournament (2019 Dec 7)

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 05:38 PM PST

    Non-pro looking for friends to play online with and make videos, any version except Steam, I will buy that one eventually!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:12 AM PST

    I'm not a pro, just learning some strategies, I'm good enough to consistently beat moderate computers but I have trouble with hard lol, I've been recording my games and I'd like to record games with human players, so if you want to play please leave your username and which version and what you use to play. Thanks!]

    submitted by /u/arealperson012
    [link] [comments]

    Ready for another 30$ Deathmatch Tournament Next Saturday? (Dec 14) Sign up now!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 09:00 AM PST

    How i get started with a god?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 04:58 AM PST

    I have played aom since 2 months ago because a friend recommend it, and i'm so Bad with all the gods, i don't know with which one start and how.

    submitted by /u/Cirocapo709
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment