• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 30, 2019

    Age of Mythology """Better Offense""" my foot

    Age of Mythology """Better Offense""" my foot


    """Better Offense""" my foot

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:33 PM PDT

    its a meme

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:35 AM PDT

    Myth units in competitive play

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:07 AM PDT

    From all the streams I have watched it seems that myth units aren't really utilized in competitive play. Is there a reason for this? Are there mainly only certain myth units that are utilized for comp play?

    submitted by /u/zackman55
    [link] [comments]

    Fu Xi only 2 gardens

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 05:18 AM PDT

    With the other two Chinese gods I can make 10 with Fu only 2 is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/westerlydirector
    [link] [comments]

    AoM for Mac?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:20 AM PDT

    Hey y'all,

    I have a 2013 macbook and i've been itching to play some age of mythology lately. I see that someone already asked about installing it a few years ago, linking this site https://tomitheboss.com/macdownloads.php.

    Idk it seems a little sketchy and is asking me to click on a continue button with no hand icon to get to the "destination link." I'd love to not get a virus on my computer thats worked for me 6 long years. Has anyone used this link with success? Am I getting spooked for no reason? Would love any and all feedback.

    submitted by /u/Gregarious_Goblin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment