• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 24, 2019

    Age of Mythology The AI knew where I was planning on building towers to disrupt their caravan route

    Age of Mythology The AI knew where I was planning on building towers to disrupt their caravan route


    The AI knew where I was planning on building towers to disrupt their caravan route

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 08:15 PM PDT

    How do I revert back to original textures ?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 11:46 AM PDT

    Earlier today I discovered and installed something called "Epic Textures mod" from 2009. It worked, but I realised that I just don't like the way it looks very much (sorry). So now I want to go back to the original textures, does anyone have any idea how to do that ?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/WinXPbootsup
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment