• Breaking News

    Monday, September 23, 2019

    Age of Mythology Optimal number for fishing ships

    Age of Mythology Optimal number for fishing ships


    Optimal number for fishing ships

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 01:21 AM PDT

    Hello all, what is the optimal number of fishing ships? Or are there any optimal number? I'm asking this question because I'm a person who produces villagers until game doesn't let me anymore and I like having a good economy but in the water maps, my ship count is starting to increase so much that my army starts to shrink a lot. At the end, I only have few units and cannot use the economical infrastructure I accumulated.

    submitted by /u/egeus111
    [link] [comments]

    Invisible-unattackable Tartarian Gate on Deep Jungle map

    Posted: 22 Sep 2019 01:49 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment