• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 25, 2019

    Age of Mythology Lions on Watering Hole be like

    Age of Mythology Lions on Watering Hole be like


    Lions on Watering Hole be like

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 02:24 PM PDT

    16th image result when you search "God"

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 05:09 PM PDT

    Why pathfinding get worse in every remake?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 01:05 PM PDT

    It is worse in AOE2 HD, it is worse in AOM EE, it is worse in AOE DE. Why? These are 20 years old games and developers can't ensure the same level of pathfinding. It's a shame.

    submitted by /u/Walking_Berry_Bush
    [link] [comments]

    Need help beating AI on hard mode

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 11:32 PM PDT

    Hi, first post here. I'm a huge aom fan and I've been playing the game (extended edition, but play mostly with Greeks) a lot recently. I've become very skilled at moderate mode. Still I can't defeat the enemy on hard. He advances much fastrr than me and is always sending soldiers to attack my villagers. Also, his economy is very well balanced. No matter how much I attack his mines and forests I don't seem to damage his economy . Do you guys have tips?

    submitted by /u/NildoKazoo
    [link] [comments]

    Help!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 06:36 AM PDT

    Hello, I played this game when I was like 7 years old and now i'm starting to play again thanks to steam! My question is: how to get good at this game,. I know that you have to get to the next age in like 5 minutes. But every time I go online I do not have the resources to defend or attack... I usually die in the first 12 minutes. So any tips? I usually play, zeus/hades or Ra/Isis. Please help! What to do for a good economy and stuff

    submitted by /u/Spetterpoep18
    [link] [comments]

    Civ mods?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 12:03 PM PDT

    Are there any mods that add new civilizations? Preferably complete or at least playable ones?

    submitted by /u/Dude577557
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment