• Breaking News

    Monday, September 16, 2019

    Age of Mythology After Months of Apathy and Despair, I finally got the Age of Mythology CD-ROM to work.

    Age of Mythology After Months of Apathy and Despair, I finally got the Age of Mythology CD-ROM to work.


    After Months of Apathy and Despair, I finally got the Age of Mythology CD-ROM to work.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 02:40 PM PDT

    Another very far out image of a 1000x1000 map that my friend bob made. He did a great job with the coral/ocean textures around the islands!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 07:45 PM PDT

    I would love to see an Aztec or Mayan civilization that involves sacrificing units for worship.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 07:28 AM PDT

    Plus the mythology units could actually be pretty rad. Can you create new civilizations in the workshop?

    submitted by /u/Tinman120394
    [link] [comments]

    Anywhere to play for free?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2019 03:15 PM PDT

    I miss this game so much but I have a MacBook air now. Anywhere online to play it?

    submitted by /u/Twoburrito_plz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment